As I totally forgot to take step by step photos, - here is a quick run down of how I did my pages:
1. Cover the pages with Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap.
2. Add texture using Wendy Vecchi clear texture paste through the Tim Holtz Flourish stencil.
3. Add a thin layer of watered down gesso
4. Add colour with the help of fluid acrylic paints (I used Dercoart Media Fluid Acrylics)
5. Deepen colours in places with Gelatos using a baby wipe
6. Add some Tim Holtz Remnant Rubs
7. Add some background stamping (I used a Andy Skinner stamp)
8. Stamp text on some book paper covered with clear gesso and distress the edges.
9. Stamp focal stamp (I used the Tim Holtz fairy from the Winged Things stamp set)
10. Distress the edges.
11. Add some small flower embellishments (I used the Sheena Douglas apple blossom die).
Below follow some details still:
I added some strips of tissue tape so the fairy had something to sit on.
I added her to the page with matte medium and then added some shadows with my Big Brush pen again.
Anything But Cute: Vintage Garden
Mixed Media World Vintage
Well, that's it for today, thanks so much for visiting like always