Here you can see a photo of the inside:
This was quick and easy to put together, and with different colours could of course be used for many different occasions.
I started by cutting the covers from the Nostalgic Collection of Core'dinations Kraft card. I cut a piece of 4 x 12 of my chosen colour, scored it in half along the long side and then put it on the die just a fraction away from the end to create a little book shape:
Next I created a little panel for the front. For that I cut another ticket from plane Kraftcard and then cut around the inner edge. I then sprayed it with a mix of Glycerine and water to break down the fibres, crumpled it up a couple of times and while still slightly wet ran it through a little Spellbinders 3D Embossibilities folder. You then get the perfect leather look;
Next I stamped and gathered little elements I wanted to use for the front cover. I used the Going Somewhere and Mercantile collections by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous.
Time to layer everything up tgether. I played around with my collection until I was happy with the result.
I took a piece of 12 x 12" paper from the French Industrial collection and cut strips of 3 x 12 ". I then scored 3 of these strips at 4.5" along the long side. This gives you two 3 x 4.5 pages from each strip, plus an end bit which I used to glue the different strips together until I had 6 pages in all. I then folded them together into an accordion fold booklet. I inked all the edges with Gather Twigs Distress inks, rounded the corners and glue it inside the covers. Below you see the one side.
Countryview Challenges to see all the amazing projects my team mates have created and of course we all hope you will play along in this latest challenge.
This being the first of the month, I will be back later with another project, this time for Our Creative Corner. There is also a new challenge at the Artistic Stamper, but more about that tomorrow on my blog, you can't have too much of a good thing all on one day lol....
Thanks for visiting like always!!