Today I am showing you a tag.
Once a week the lovely Linda from The Funky Junky is posting a tag challenge which she has named Twelve Tags of Christmas- Funky Junky Style. Obviously there is a connection to Mr TH's 12 tags of Christmas, in that Linda uses a lot of Tim Holtz products, but that's where it ends.
Here are the details of this particular challenge, copied from Linda's blog::
- This is an inspiration challenge. Each week, I will post my tag and you will use it to be inspired to make something. You can enter any sort of craft. It can be a tag, a card, a home decor project, a scrapbook layout - your choice but please make it winter/holiday related.
- You must take inspiration from something on my tag and tell us in your post what inspired you. You don't have to use my style, my layout, my colors, my theme or anything except be inspired by something on my sample. Your make can be shabby, it can be grungy or it can be clean and simple. I don't mind if you CASE my work, but if you do, please give me credit.
- We will have 12 weekly challenges beginning today, Monday, September 17th. You can link your project using the linky provided. If you don't have a blog, you can use another hosting site such as SplitCoast Stampers or PhotoBucket, but you must link back to this challenge and tell us what inspired you.
- To be eligible for the drawing at the end of the 12 weeks, you must: 1) enter all 12 challenges, 2) provide a link back to this challenge and mention that it is sponsored by my store The Funkie Junkie Boutique, with a link to the boutique.
- All 12 challenges will remain open until December 17th. You can play any challenge up through that date. To be eligible to win, you must have submitted an entry into all 12 of these challenges by midnight Eastern Time December 17th.
- At the end of the 12 weeks, from the pool of players who participated in every single challenge and provided a link to the challenge on my blog and a link to my store on their post, I will draw three winners. There will be one $50 grand prize gift certificate toThe Funkie Junkie Boutique given out plus two runner up prizes of $25 gift certificates.
Well, there you have it. I was inspired by a number of things from Linda's tag, the colours she used, the heart and wings and the use of stars. In addition I was also inspired by Alison's tag. It was on her blog that I first of all found out about this challenge and decided to play along. I used several of her techniques for creating the background to my tag.
Here are a few more pictures:
Well, Linda is on challenge 3 already, so I have some catching up to do, but it is great fun and I am going to try to do all 12 challenges!