Monday 20 June 2022

New Freebie site

 Dear friends and followers,

My blog has pretty much died as I truly don't do blogging anymore. So I wanted to let all of you followers

know, that it is highly unlikely you will see new blogposts here within the foreseeable future. To my amazement my follower number is still growing week by week, and I guess it is because people are interested in my freebies.

For that reason I thought I would let you know, that you can download high resolution files of my freebies for free from my new Kofi site, no need to email me anymore, here is the link:

My Kofi site

I will possibly post occasional tutorials there as well.

If you are interested in my other work, you can see that on my Instagram, here is the link for that:

Instagram

Wishing you all a great creative time,

Astrid

2 comments:

Gloria S said...

Thank you for your beautiful art work. I just downloaded one of your offerings. I have never used digital but this is so very attractive I will give it a try. Also, I signed up to follow on Instagram. Thank you very much.

Sherry said...

Thank you, Astrid. We enjoy seeing your lovely work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One World One Heart

Photo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Birthday Card

Birthday Card
Just got a whole lot of new stamps from a brilliant place called the Stamp Smith. This is the image that I first saw on Docraft and really liked. I asked the friend who has used it in an ATC, where she got it. Well she borrowed it from a friend who got it from ebay as a one off. But.... it had a title. I googled the title, and hey presto found the site. They have great stamps and offer a really friendly fast service. I highly recommend them!

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch, the Key

Gothic Arch, the Key