Sunday 10 May 2020

From freebies to downloads and a little gift

Hello friends and thanks for dropping into this sadly neglected blog!
Hope you are all doing well and staying safe!!
Today I have some personal news to share, something I don't do very often here.

As many of you may remember, I used to regularly share freebies here for you to download and use in your own projects. I am sure that's the main reason the number of my followers grew over the years, both here and particularly also on Pinterest.

Well, I love doing digital designs now and then, so have finally decided to open an Etsy shop where I have made my digital designs as high resolution kits available to all of you who like to use printable papers in your projects.

Below I will share some photos of recent projects I have made using my designs.
This one is the cover of an A 5 journal, made from scratch.
Here you can see the inside of the cover. On the left I have attached some pockets, made out of envelopes, slightly adapting a tutorial on Youtube by MyPorchPrints.
On the right side is the cover of the journal insert that slips underneath the elastic attached to the cover.
And here is the first double page of the insert, I bought a set of 5 of these, and simply covers the covers with some of my papers. They are a great size for my daily journaling. The left side has another litle pocket with some tags and journaling cards that come with the kit that I used for this project. It is called Shabby Rose and has also an add on kit with tags and embellishments that I used for the decorations.
Below another little project, made with my Shabby Journal kit
This little wallet is made from a file folder, and for this I followed and adapted a Youtube tutorial by The BookVandalShop
As you can see there are lots of pockets and flaps, to hold journaling cards, tags, tickets or, if you want to give this as a gift it could hold a giftcard as well of course.

Alright, so now finally to the little gift. I would have liked to make this a freebie, but Etsy does not let you add free items, so I have made the high resolution file as cheap as they would let me. You can find it here

Alternatively, you can download the low resolution file for free from here:o)

Well, that's it for today, thank you so much for visiting! Have a good week and happy crafting!
xxxxx







14 comments:

Adelaide Mesquita said...

I love it!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow what a lovely and beautiful creations are you showing. I love the romantic/old/nostalgic style.
Greetings Miranda

Carole Pollard said...

Such wonderful projects the detail is amazing and I love them all love and hugs Carole x

Nancy Wethington said...

This is gorgeous! Astrid, you've done it again. Your imagination is boundless.

Dorthe said...

Dear Astrid, I so love all these adorable creations, the beauty of it all, in your romantic,vintage style. Everything is so gorgeous. And thank you for the freebie , I still have some from your earlier ones saved .
Hugs to you, and hope you are doing just great ! <3 <3 xoxo

Words and Pictures said...

Wonderful news - wishing you all the very best with the Etsy venture. I'm sure you'll have people snapping up your designs to try to get a bit of vintage-Astrid-style into their own creations. Thank you for your generosity with your designs over the years, and for these gorgeous photos of your inspirational showcase pieces. Beautiful work, as always!
Alison xx

Caty said...

Really wonderful Astrid !! Love this so romantic and beautiful vintage art.
Have a nice day and stay safe
Big hugs
Caty

Marjie Kemper said...

What a great idea, Astrid! Best wishes for your Etsy shop. Your work is stunning, as always!

Unknown said...

Where have you been all my life? (I stumbled on jj during my cancer rehab/recoup last August) Your work is perefectly stunning. Thank you from a new fan. 🥰🥰🥰

Jennie Atkinson said...

Beautiful Astrid - both the beautiful vintage designs and how you have created with them. Best wishes for the Etsy venture..... just off for a look! Jennie x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

You have always been so generous with your sharing and downloads Astrid, always makes me think I should invest in a printer but I have not had one for years, although my Son does print me off line art from time to time. I'm so happy to see you are now on Etsy, I may now get my little piece of Astrid's Artistic creations at last.
That's a superb adaptation of the file and another treat to see what's inside, yes you have certainly inspired me to get my vintage side out again, it's such a restful way to create and I need that more than anything right now.
Thank you again for taking time out for us blogger's i'm a lucky lady to have scrolled back and discovered two posts today.
Creative wishes Tracey xx Take care x

Let's Art Journal said...

Many congratulations on your new Etsy shop! Your designs are beautiful and the folder that you created with all those fabulous pockets and tags is perfect - so much amazing inspiration 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Pam Perry said...

lovely, thank you.
Pam

ursula said...

Wow, your talent is never ending, such beautiful projects here, just might keep the ideas to mind...thank you Astrid and also for the 'freebie'....luv Ursula xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One World One Heart

Photo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Birthday Card

Birthday Card
Just got a whole lot of new stamps from a brilliant place called the Stamp Smith. This is the image that I first saw on Docraft and really liked. I asked the friend who has used it in an ATC, where she got it. Well she borrowed it from a friend who got it from ebay as a one off. But.... it had a title. I googled the title, and hey presto found the site. They have great stamps and offer a really friendly fast service. I highly recommend them!

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch, the Key

Gothic Arch, the Key