I used Pion design papers and altered them using inks sprays texture paste and embossing.
The letters were cut with the Tim Holtz Wordplay die, using canvas paper.
Here is the left page. The flowers are scraps of the top layer of a paper napkin, blended into the background as much as possible.
And here the other side. Again a piece of Pion Design Paper with additional elements added.
Some paper flowers chosen to blend with the background flowers.
The butterfly is from the top layer of a paper napkin again.
I embossed two corners of the paper with a strip embossing folder and highlighted the raised areas.
And here finally the back cover. I fixed some dyed seam binding underneath the cover papers, always an easy way to close a little mini book like this. And that is pretty much it for today.
Thank you for your visit and I hope that the weather where you are is a little better than it is here in Scotland at the moment. We have not had much of a summer so far.