Wednesday 4 February 2015

A fun request part 2

Hi everyone, hope your week is going well, thanks for dropping in!
A few weeks ago I was asked to create some samples for the new Crafters Companion Artist Collection Textures and Stamps. Each of the designers were given 4 of the 8 texture folders and matching stamps.  Here are some further samples that I created:


A really versatile folder that is fairly neutral, I coloured the background with Distress Sprays and then high lighted with Pebeo Gilding paste.
 A wonderful collection of grungy background stamps, stamped in Sepia Archival.

A brick texture with some more matching stamps. This time stamped in Maroon Archival and over stamped in Coffee.  I absolutely adore the word stamps, they have such cool fonts, and again would be great for journaling too.

 This one uses a pebble texture background, the same stamps used in a slightly different way.


This final one uses a leaf grain texture folder.

You can see my first samples HERE if you did not see them yet. These must be some of the most versatile folders and stamps, - you could literally use them with anything, great for journaling, scrapbooking etc etc. They proved so popular on Create and Crafts that as far as I know the shows for the rest of the week have all been cancelled, but they are still available on the Create and Craft site.

Well, that's it from me for today, thanks for visiting and hope you can find some creative time!

22 comments:

Carol said...

Fabulous samples Astrid. My bundle arrived today and I've had a play tonight with the distressed EF and it's fabulous...as you say it will be very versatile. Carol x

massofhair said...

Missed this launch completely maybe because it is Crafters Companion and i tend to not watch too many of their shows, so off to see your first post and see if i can catch up with the collection on their website.

Lovely to see what you have created here Astrid, sorry for lack of commenting recently have been a tad poorly so trying to catch up :-) xxx

Rita said...

Good Morning Astrid. You have done it again and produced such wonderful samples with both the stamps and the folders. Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us. Catch up soon my friend. Hugs Rita xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful samples Astrid, your use of colour and texture is always great. Valerie

Anonymous said...

Fabulous samples Astrid! Sue C x

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh my you´ve just done it again haven´t you? These are all so beautiful and so gorgeous made, that it almost take my breath away. And again some of my all time favorit colors used for them, so they´re just perfect in my world. I really love these.

chrissie said...

All fantastic pieces and certainly show off the products at their best. The first piece with the wonderful colours is stunning

Love Chrissie

Meggymay said...

These are fabulous examples. I had to order this set, its going to be so useful.
Yvonne

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful makes ... I love seeing the textures you create ... The last card is one of my favs!

Pamellia said...

Holy cow Astrid, these are all so amazing! I know how much work goes into just one of these cards, so how the heck to do find time to eat or sleep!!! hugs :)

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Chapeau Astrid...amazing cards ...and I really love the touches of gold!
Greetings, Alie

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Each design is gorgeous, love the colours and as always the texture. Take care, Shirleyxx

Dorthe said...

Gorgeous samples, dear Astrid, and soo beautiful colours, The stamps I have to take a closer look at, and oh that leaf grain texture folder, I wish would fit the big shot !!!
Dorthe, xo

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

All these are amazing! FABULOUS texture all around and just so gorgeous!

Redanne said...

Your samples are gorgeous Astrid, I really love the first texture you used and also the brick one but all of the folders are beautiful and such a great size too. Beautiful work, as always, Astrid. Hugs, Anne xx

Jenny Marples said...

Bet they were thrilled to get these gorgeous samples! Jenny x

Jackie PN said...

Astrid, these are all wonderful samples..and I went back to check the previous makes again- and how different each stamp and folder can be used! I absolutely love the pebble one- I'll be looking for that!
Thank you! xo

Silvia(Barnie) said...

So creative, these are gorgeous pieces.

pchickki said...

What a stunning effect. These are all gorgeous

Margaret Mifsud said...

Brilliant art samples Astrid!! Love them all but I think the last one is my fave .. that leaf grain texture is awesome!!! Beautiful work as always!! ox

Words and Pictures said...

More terrific samples showing off these versatile folders and stamps - they really do look beautiful, and very useful too... hmm - tempted!
Alison xx

Jools Robertson said...

Amazing, love all of these especially the first one
I didn't catch any of the shows but will be getting them from CC soon

Jools x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One World One Heart

Photo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Birthday Card

Birthday Card
Just got a whole lot of new stamps from a brilliant place called the Stamp Smith. This is the image that I first saw on Docraft and really liked. I asked the friend who has used it in an ATC, where she got it. Well she borrowed it from a friend who got it from ebay as a one off. But.... it had a title. I googled the title, and hey presto found the site. They have great stamps and offer a really friendly fast service. I highly recommend them!

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch, the Key

Gothic Arch, the Key