This week Linda provided us not only with a beautiful tag, but also with a lovely vintage image, in case we wanted to use it, - and yes, I did. For my tag I used a similar lay out and similar elements, but like usual I also had to substitute several others, but I used a bauble, a flower and bricks, just like Linda did, only I stenciled my bricks as I don't own the embossing folder she used. I drew the icicles at the top with a white pen, again, because I don't own the folder she used.
The flower is made with the Tim Holtz pine cone die
In case you are interested to play along, this is what Linda has to say about the details of the challenge:
- This is an inspiration challenge. Each week, I will post my tag and you will use it to be inspired to make something. You can enter any sort of craft. It can be a tag, a card, a home decor project, a scrapbook layout - your choice but please make it winter/holiday related.
- You must take inspiration from something on my tag and tell us in your post what inspired you. You don't have to use my style, my layout, my colors, my theme or anything except be inspired by something on my sample. Your make can be shabby, it can be grungy or it can be clean and simple. I don't mind if you CASE my work, but if you do, please give me credit.
- We will have 12 weekly challenges beginning today, Monday, September 17th. You can link your project using the linky provided. If you don't have a blog, you can use another hosting site such as SplitCoast Stampers or PhotoBucket, but you must link back to this challenge and tell us what inspired you.
- To be eligible for the drawing at the end of the 12 weeks, you must: 1) enter all 12 challenges, 2) provide a link back to this challenge and mention that it is sponsored by my store The Funkie Junkie Boutique, with a link to the boutique.
- All 12 challenges will remain open until December 17th. You can play any challenge up through that date. To be eligible to win, you must have submitted an entry into all 12 of these challenges by midnight Eastern Time December 17th.
- At the end of the 12 weeks, from the pool of players who participated in every single challenge and provided a link to the challenge on my blog and a link to my store on their post, I will draw three winners. There will be one $50 grand prize gift certificate toThe Funkie Junkie Boutique given out plus two runner up prizes of $25 gift certificates.
Because Linda is moving her store will be closed for a while, but HERE is a link to her shop and as you can see from her description, her boutique is sponsoring this challenge.