Tuesday 31 January 2012

A new freebie and some samples

Here is another free printable background paper and this time round I thought I'd show you a couple of card samples I made with it.
The paper is 8 x 11 (A4)

I printed it full size and then cut it to create two 6 x 4" cards adding various bits and pieces I had flying around on my desk to embellish them.

I cut a tag shape out of the first card with one of my Spellbinder dies (Labels Four) which I then used to embellish the second one. The image of the girl was simply glued behind where I cut out the tag shape.

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Thanks Astrid for this lovely freebie and your postcards are fabulous.
Lovely details. Gorgeous work my friend. xoxo

Paula Whittaker said...

always love your vintage styled creations...these are super. Thank you for sharing the freebie background.

alveen said...

Thank you Astrid. This is so lovely!
Hugs Alveen

Femmy said...

such a beautiful background!! and the samples you made with it are gorgeous!!

Sarah said...

Yet another lovely creation. Thank you, Astrid!

fairyrocks said...

This is so gorgeous, thanks for sharing!!
Keep smiling and creating

Old Paper Roses said...

Just beautiful!!

Ellie Knol said...

Thanks, it's gorgeous!

Junibears said...

Two gorgeous cards and thank you so much for the freebie! xx

Ros Crawford said...

I adore this paper ... thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One World One Heart

Photo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Birthday Card

Birthday Card
Just got a whole lot of new stamps from a brilliant place called the Stamp Smith. This is the image that I first saw on Docraft and really liked. I asked the friend who has used it in an ATC, where she got it. Well she borrowed it from a friend who got it from ebay as a one off. But.... it had a title. I googled the title, and hey presto found the site. They have great stamps and offer a really friendly fast service. I highly recommend them!

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch, the Key

Gothic Arch, the Key