Sunday 3 April 2011

Monthly journal prompt.

My friend Roc sets a journal prompt for us once a month, the last few months were a lot easier, this time round it was quite tricky, this was the prompt:"if you could live anywhere besides the place you currently live, where would it be and send someone a post card from there".
Well, I love living in Scotland and don't want to live anywhere else really, unless of course the going gets very tough...
Once I'm there, I promise I'll send you all a postcard.
Here's my page: Elements used are from Paper whimsey, the Graphics Fairy and Graphics 45 "Once upon a Springtime" papers.
Here you can see the work of other artists who are part of the group flickrgroup

6 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

outstanding Astid... love the colours and the whimsical figures ... hugz x

Netty said...

Totally gorgeous Astrid and escaping to Fairyland is definitely a good place to go. Have a great week, Annette x

Taluula said...

Now, that really is a lovely place to escape to and you have made it look such a sunny land.

Carola Bartz said...

A place with such colors is a good place to escape to. Whenever I hear this question of where to live I think a mix of Tuscany and Santa Fe - because of the colors!
Beautiful, Astrid.

Martina said...

Exceptionally beautiful and artistic pages, dear Astrid! Really terrific!

Nigel said...

Wonderfully whimsical. Personally though, I'd prefer to live in Scotland, but for now I'll have to make do with visiting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One World One Heart

Photo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Birthday Card

Birthday Card
Just got a whole lot of new stamps from a brilliant place called the Stamp Smith. This is the image that I first saw on Docraft and really liked. I asked the friend who has used it in an ATC, where she got it. Well she borrowed it from a friend who got it from ebay as a one off. But.... it had a title. I googled the title, and hey presto found the site. They have great stamps and offer a really friendly fast service. I highly recommend them!

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch, the Key

Gothic Arch, the Key