Wednesday 26 January 2011

Altoid tin card swap

In my art group we are doing a swap of little cards that will fit into an altered altoid mints tin. The little cards are 2" by 3.25", each of the particpants had to choose a theme and all the others had to make a card for them. There is 6 of us in the group so in the end each of us will have pretty cards in our chosen theme to put in our altered tin.
Here are the cards I made:

This one is to the theme of "Big eyed people"

These two are "Steampunk" and "Phrenology"

This one's theme is "Portals", my little doorway actually opens, behind the door is the word Hope.
Finally

This one is to the theme of Things with wings and pointy hats".
My own theme was Steampunk also and I can't wait to get my little cards. being even smaller than an ATC, they were great fun to do!

8 comments:

Netty said...

Not sure how you managed to get everything on such a small dimension. Brilliant work Astrid. Annette x

Sandy said...

Wow wow so many great pieces.
Absolutely stunning work. I love them all.

Terri Kahrs said...

Awesome details in these little cards, Astrid! Beautiful! Hugs, Terri xoxo

pammyjo said...

I really like both these pieces. Just wonderful. :)

gayle said...

These are beautiful! I love all the themes :)

Gayle xx

Ali said...

So beautiful.....love every little thing about these.

Ali x

Teresa aka Tess said...

Wow! Such magic on such a tiny card.

fairyrocks said...

These are so clever and your swap partners are going to be thrilled. ATC size is one of my favorite sizes too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One World One Heart

Photo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Birthday Card

Birthday Card
Just got a whole lot of new stamps from a brilliant place called the Stamp Smith. This is the image that I first saw on Docraft and really liked. I asked the friend who has used it in an ATC, where she got it. Well she borrowed it from a friend who got it from ebay as a one off. But.... it had a title. I googled the title, and hey presto found the site. They have great stamps and offer a really friendly fast service. I highly recommend them!

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch, the Key

Gothic Arch, the Key