Thursday 27 July 2017

Vintage ribbon and lace spools freebies

Hello friends, hope you are keeping well. It has been weeks and weeks since I last posted some freebies, so for all those of you who follow me because of them, here finally are some new ones:
 First up a collage sheet, it will print on A4 or 81/2 by 11 paper.
Next follow the individual images, so you can resize them if you wish and pick and mix as you like.

I also created some matching papers to go along with them, well actually I designed the papers first and used them to make the spools. They will print at 6 x 4 inches.




And here finally a little sample of how I used them. I printed the collage sheet on card, stuck that on some backing card and then fussy cut the spools, - done and a great way to keep all those laces and ribbons (well at least I think so)....
I think these could make a great gift for someone too. I plan to make a box to keep them in and use one of the papers for the top, but that will be for another day. 
Well, that's it for now, happy crafting and thanks for popping in like always!
xxxxx

15 comments:

bkazoo said...

These are beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing them

Deonna B said...

These are fantastic! I love to use the spools in pocket letters. Sometimes i just put washi tape samples on them. Thank you so much

chrissie said...

Wonderful freebies Astrid and very useful as well. I have lots of embroidery threads that need sorting out and this will inspire me to do the job.

Hope you enjoy the weekend

Love Chrissie xx

Margie said...

These are lovely Astrid and I agree - what a lovely way to gift some pretty lace to a crafty friend. Thank you so much. x

Glennis F said...

Thank you so much, they are beautiful

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful spools. I love them. I always get excited to see what you have been creating. You are so talented. Big hugs, Gayle.

Estelle said...

I just love these! Lovely gift for next craft retreat but as we are in the process of moving, would have to diarise for later.

Annie said...

stunning freebie's Astrid and I have saved them for printing at a later date. As you say they will make lovely gifts.

Have a lovely weekend xx see you soon xx
annie xx

Maryann Laursen said...

WOUW thanks sooo very much for these beauties here Astrid. They´re relly gorgeous and would make such amazing and pretty gifts for crafty friends, that´s for sure, but also used as ordinary tage, they´ll look amazing.
Thanks again soo much and have a wonderful week-end to you too.

Christiane Courtin-Mangez said...

Waouhhhhhhhhhhhh, so pretty, love it so much !!!

Jackie PN said...

Astrid!!! These have to be my most favorite freebies yet!!!
thank you so much- these are outstanding!! xoxo

Barb S said...

Thank you for your generosity. These are lovely.

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous papers and tags Astrid, so very generous of you.
Avril xx

alveen said...

Beautiful, thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I just love these! Lovely gift for next craft retreat but as we are in the process of moving, would have to diarise for later.

ผลบอล

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One World One Heart

Photo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Birthday Card

Birthday Card
Just got a whole lot of new stamps from a brilliant place called the Stamp Smith. This is the image that I first saw on Docraft and really liked. I asked the friend who has used it in an ATC, where she got it. Well she borrowed it from a friend who got it from ebay as a one off. But.... it had a title. I googled the title, and hey presto found the site. They have great stamps and offer a really friendly fast service. I highly recommend them!

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch, the Key

Gothic Arch, the Key