Thursday 12 April 2012

Journal page and an amazing gift...



After weeks and weeks I finally got round to doing some journaling again.... I had loads of painted and gessoed (how on earth do you spell that??) pages prepared but just never got round to doing anything with them. Well finally, last night I did and here are some photos of the result...




This morning I had a wonderful surprise! A while back I won some candy and look what arrived in the post today...!
Two gorgeous stamps from Vilda stamps and the most beautifully decorated envelope with two lovely tags. The lady who sent them is the wonderful Anne
Kristine. She does incredible work. If you don't know her, go and have a look here

10 comments:

jennifer berkhahn said...

Well Astrid, all I can say is I am in awe of this work of art you made. This is absolutely gorgeous What you create with ink and gesso is astonishing very very inspiring.

Janet Ghio said...

Beautiful pages Astrid!

Netty said...

Totall gorgeous pages Astrid, such a fab layout. Congratulations on such a wonderful win. Annette x

Sandy said...

Woooooooooow what a stunning journal page.
Really great work and congratulations my dear. xoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout! I love how seemlessly it flows.

Martina said...

Astrid, your journal page is awesome! Perfect design!
And also congratulations on your win! The stamps are fantastic!

anna christensen crafts said...

Astrid, your journalling is exquisite! xx

Sylvia Blum said...

Amazing journal page, Astrid!
LOVE the colors you've used here!!!
Oh and have fun with your new stamps.. they look beautiful (especially the 'lilium' one! *sigh*)
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Sylvia xx

Marisa Job said...

Just beautiful! Love the colors! Hugs!

Tricia said...

This is quite beautiful - I am going to use it as inspiration for a spread I am doing in my altered book with the theme of Vintage Gypsy. I love the colors you chose and your border and focal image!

God bless.
Tricia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One World One Heart

Photo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Birthday Card

Birthday Card
Just got a whole lot of new stamps from a brilliant place called the Stamp Smith. This is the image that I first saw on Docraft and really liked. I asked the friend who has used it in an ATC, where she got it. Well she borrowed it from a friend who got it from ebay as a one off. But.... it had a title. I googled the title, and hey presto found the site. They have great stamps and offer a really friendly fast service. I highly recommend them!

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch, the Key

Gothic Arch, the Key